1. "Personal Data" is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current US data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Dermystique not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by Dermystique in the course of providing the Dermystique Service to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing the Dermystique service to you. The use of information will remain under the control of Dermystique at all times.
3. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the Dermystique in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
4. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or others through the Dermystique service such as an online seller. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
5. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please email us
6. Dermystique may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of Dermystique.
7.1 The Dermystique service makes use of "cookies". A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your chosen preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages within the Dermystique website you visited, to help us customise the website for you the next time you visit.
7.2 Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make, while visiting the Dermystique website can be stored in a cookie. For example, the Dermystique website cannot determine your email address unless you choose to type it. Allowing Dermystique to create a cookie does not give Dermystique access to the rest of your computer and only Dermystique can read it.
7.3 Dermystique will only use the cookies created to enhance your experience. What this means is that when you use the site Dermystique will be able to keep certain settings for you for when you return. It also means that you do not need to choose options every time you visit the site as we store them for you during the time you spend browsing our site.