The Dermystique sunscreen is not only effective but doesn't clog pores or promote blemishes, like so many other sunscreens do.
Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30 (4 Fl. Oz.) [Catalog number PQ]
This pampering product protects against sunburns while it helps fend off cancerous rays that can cause a variety of irregularities and malignancies. Since it contains a plethora of proteins, antioxidants, and moisturizing agents, it also nourishes and hydrates the skin during and after sun exposure. Dermystique Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30 contains 10% micronized Zinc Oxide that disappears into the skin easily and, when applied in small doeses, leaves no visible white film. It can be used by all skin types and is oil free.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15. A sun protection factor of 30 allows a stay in the sun of 30 times longer than normal. In other words, a person using Dermystique Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30 who normally burns after fifteen minutes can stay in the sun 450 minutes or 71/2 hours. A stronger SPF is only necessary if a person intends to stay in the sun longer than 71/2 hours.
This product offers excellent UVA, UVB, and UVC protection and is a superb choice for all those who must endure exposure to the sun. Because it offers broad-sprectrum protection and contains a high dose of physical sunscreen (Zinc Oxide) it can also be classified as a sunblock.
Important Ingredients And Their Functions:
1. 10% Micronized Zinc Oxide - Broad-based sun protection. Effectively protects from cancer-causing UVA rays. Micronized for easy penetration of the skin.
2. Aloe Barbadensis Extract - Soothing and anti-irritant plant extract.
3. Hydrolyzed Rice Peptides - Emollient, plant-derived protein.
4. Hydrolyzed Soy Flour - Emollient, plant-derived protein.
5. Octocrylene - Protects from sunburn-causing UVB rays.
6. Oxybenzone - Protects from sunburn-causing UVB rays.
7. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - Vitamin C ester. A very effective derivative of Vitamin C with excellent antioxidant properties.
8. Tocopherol Acetate - Vitamin E. An outstanding antioxidant.
9. Wheat Germ Extract - An emollient and outstanding antioxidant.
I have been using Dermystique products for the last few years and have constantly found them to be probably the most effective skin care line available.
I have been using Dermystique Skin Care products for over a year. While nobody ever remarked on my skin before, I now get constant compliments. What on earth have you been doing to your skin, Chris, a friend of mine asked the other day.